Amy is a certified personal trainer through National Academy of Sports Medicine. She can work with all age groups to develop an individualized workout plan that works toward achieving your fitness goals. Amy's specialties include:
- Increase flexibility, stability and endurance for ages 55+
- Learn proper posture, increase cardio and strength building for the youth
- Lose weight, build muscle and increase cardio for all ages
Amy lives an active lifestyle with her husband and daughters in New Prague. She is ready to help you achieve your goals and keep you motivated to keep fitness part of your lifestyle.
Keegan is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. She graduated from St. Olaf with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. Keegan can work with all age groups and her specialties include:
- Individualized exercise programming for all ages and abilities
- Sport-specific as well as generalized training
- General Fitness: Increasing muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, balance, and cardiorespiratory fitness
- Teaching proper technique, form, and posture when resistance training
Pricing and Packages
Small Group Training
- If you’re stuck in a workout rut, need accountability or are looking to challenge yourself, check out our affordable SWAT program!
- $55 fee includes:
- 15 minute Goal Setting Session
- 60 minute Workout Session
- Customized workout created by one of our Certified Trainers. This is your workout to keep.
- Accountability: trainer will track your workout progress by evaluating your workout card for 4 weeks.
- Sign-up at the front desk or email [email protected] to get started!