Group Fitness Classes
- Barre: Barre class is a workout inspired by elements of ballet, yoga and pilates, focusing on low impact and high rep movements designed to improve muscular endurance, agility and flexibility. You'll use a chair back for balance and light weights.
- BODYPUMP: WHAT IS BODYPUMP? BODYPUMP is a barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, BODYPUMP gives you a total body workout. It will burn up to 540 calories. Instructors will coach you through the scientifically proven moves and techniques pumping out encouragement, motivation and great music – helping you achieve much more than on your own! You’ll leave the class feeling challenged and motivated, ready to come back for more.
- Cardio Blast: Cardio Blast is all about getting the body moving and the heart pumping! This is a full body high intensity interval training class combining a variety of cardio, bodyweight and core exercises. Class is always challenging and fun! Options will be given for all levels.
- Gentle Yoga: A gentle and slow, yet energizing yoga class - includes gentle stretches, balance work and a focus on breathing. Simple movements designed to increase range of motion, improve strength and enhance overall well-being will be incorporated throughout class. Accessible to all ages and fitness levels. Be prepared to feel great after taking Gentle Yoga!
- LES MILLS BODYBALANCE®: Ideal for anyone and everyone, LES MILLS BODYBALANCE® is a new generation yoga class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. You can expect to bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves, elements of Tai Chi and Pilates while an inspiring soundtrack plays in the background. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started.
- LES MILLS CORE™: Inspired by elite athletic training principles, LES MILLS CORE™ is a scientific core workout for incredible core tone and sports performance. You build strength, stability and endurance in the muscles that support your core, improve balance, assist injury prevention, and become better at everything you do. All the moves in LES MILLS CORE™ have options, so it’s challenging but achievable whatever your level of fitness. During the workout, trained Instructors guide you through correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as bodyweight exercises like crunches, and hovers. Plus there are some hip, butt and lower back exercises too.
- R.I.P.P.E.D.: WHAT IS R.I.P.P.E.D.? The One Stop Body Shock® a fitness program that encompasses all aspects of physical fitness which R.I.P.P.E.D. is an acronym for: Resistance, Interval, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance and Diet. The first five components are taught in a 50 minute class, while the last component, Diet, can be found here on the website. R.I.P.P.E.D. is designed for all fitness levels, allowing a gym novice and trained athlete to both feel an intense full body workout.The R.I.P.P.E.D. class follows its acronym and changes up the workout every 6 to 9 minutes, allowing every muscle group to get a quick yet effective workout.
- SHiNE: SHiNE Dance Fitness is a place to be free! Suitable for beginners and experienced dancers alike, SHiNE is a full-body cardio + toning workout based in traditional jass, ballet and hip hop. Get ready to sweat, smiles, shimmy and shake your worries (and calories!) away, because this class is your new happy place!
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi is meditation in motion. It includes gentle and flowing marial arts movements that help improve balance, flexibility and coordination. With no floor work and a focus on breathing, mindfulness and posture, Tai Chi is great for all ages and fitness levels!
- TRX: TRX stands for Total Body Resistance Exercise. It is a comprehensive workout that uses your body weight and gravity as resistance to build strength, balance, coordination, flexibility and core stability. This class has timed exercise sets and will deliver an effective total-body workout in either 30 or 45 minutes. 30 min class: focuses on full body strength exercises. 45 min class: incorporates cardio bursts in between TRX interval sets. TRX class will fire up your metabolism and get you lean and strong! TRX exercises are 100% modifiable for all levels of fitness.
- TRX 4 Seniors: TRX uses suspension trainers that utilize bodyweight exercises to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. Specifically designed for our senior members; there is no floor work.
- Warrior Rhythm: Fitness-focused with yoga undertones, Warrior Rhythm increases strength, flexibility and balance. It's yoga + weights + HIIT + mindfulness rolled into one insanely rhythmic experience! Grab a yoga mat and weights, and get ready for unconventional yoga flows and unforgettable playlists designed to unleash your inner wild thing!
- Deep Water Aerobics: What is Deep Water Aerobics??? Participants use a buoyancy belt in this class to remain vertical in the deep water without submerging. This class is held in the diving well (deep water) of the pool. A low impact but HIGH intensity water aerobic class where no swimming skills are needed. You will increase muscle strength, build endurance, increase flexibility. Deep Water Aerobics is a high cardio, core and upper body workout, with the benefits of reducing blood pressure, relieve stress and decrease anxiety, helps alleviate pressure on joints and burn calories.
- WATERinMOTION®: Strength takes advantage of the aqua environment to build muscular endurance, power, and overall tone in a full-hour workout using aqua dumbbells. Combine the unique properties of water to build lean muscle through the creative use of drag, resistance, and buoyancy. Water minimizes the strain of gravity on the joints and ligaments to prevent overuse of the muscles while enhancing recovery time and improving flexibility and power. Experience WATERinMOTION®’s unique choreographed formula to keep your training fresh, new, and challenging.
Group Fitness Classes Printable Schedule